Visual Effects and transformations are designed right into Apple's new Final Cut Pro X. Watch this 24-tutorial course to see how Michael Wohl creates everything from basic transformations to cool animations right before your eyes!
83 minutes of video training
Super clear explanations
Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
Easy to navigate
1. Introduction (01:34)
2. Basic Transformations (03:18)
3. Numerical Transformations (03:44)
4. Trim, Crop & Ken Burns Effects (04:19)
5. Distortion Effects (01:50)
6. Opacity and Blend Modes (02:08)
7. Traveling Mattes (04:41)
8. Spatial Conform Settings (03:14)
9. Frame Rate Conform Settings (02:57)
10. Fixing Camera Shake (03:58)
11. Stabilization Options (03:31)
12. Fixing Rolling Shutter Errors (02:18)
13. Previewing Effects (03:16)
14. Applying Effects (00:55)
15. Customizing Effect Settings (02:36)
16. Modifying Effects (02:35)
17. Using Green-screen Footage (05:19)
18. Real-world Green-screen Cases (04:15)
19. Using Masks (03:14)
20. Animating an Object (04:08)
21. Modifying an Animation (04:46)
22. Animating Effects (03:05)
23. Key-framing in the Timeline (04:35)
24. Controlling Animation Speed (06:15)
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Compositing and Visual FX for FCP X is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
Compositing and Visual FX for FCP X (version 2.1.2) has a file size of 254.80 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 101 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.